Answered By: Natalya Pashkova Last Updated: Jul 02, 2020 Views: 165
1. Go to the Fuller library database page: https://infoguides.fuller.edu/az.php
2. Select ATLA with ATLAS (periodicals), the American Theological Library Association database.
3. Select tab Scriptures. You will see an Hierarchical Scripture Index.
4. Select a book title and chapter that you're looking for.
5. To narrow results, expand the chapter to a verse.
6. To limit your search further, use the search tools on the left side of the results page.
7. Browse results.
8. Evaluate them and save the references.