Answered By: Bonggun Baek Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 540
Thanks for your email.
Fuller library offers some volumes of a commentary set as eBook.
You can either search by title (e.g. Anchor Bible First Corinthians) or the set (e.g. Anchor Bible).
To find the electronic version of a commentary,
1. Click on the eBook menu on the left. The search result now will only display eBooks only.
2. Click on the title of the book
3. Click on proxy.fuller.edu under Links to this item
4. If you access off-campus, you will be prompted to provide your Fuller ID credential (used to be called Portico).
5. You can either read the book on screen by clicking on the eBook Full Text or read on your computer using Adobe Digital Editions (available for free download at http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html). We encourage you to read the eBook online as download will limit access to the book for other students.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Bonggun Baek, Dip.Ed., MLIS.
Research Librarian & Korean Studies Specialist
Fuller Theological Seminary
135 N. Oakland Ave., Pasadena, CA 91182