Answered By: Natalya Pashkova Last Updated: Aug 14, 2020 Views: 428
You can request a Scan-on-Demand service through your library account.
1. Log into it by clicking "My Account" in the top right corner of the library home page at library.fuller.edu.
2. Once you are logged in to your library account, click on the Requested tab located above a blue ribbon.
3. Then, click on Create Request.
4. Click the "Book/Book Chapter" tab.
5. Select "Yes" for "Is this a scan on demand request?".
6. Fill out other required citation information.
Please provide a call number (a book location in stacks), chapter title and page numbers if you have them available. This will help to shorten the processing time.
This screenshot below provides an example of the call number Pasadena Main BS475.3 .G65 2017 of the book A reader's guide to the Bible by John Goldingay. To access information on other copies, click on the book title.
7. Review your contact and request information and submit it.
Scans are delivered as PDF files. When a document is ready, you receive an email confirming that and the download link.
Reference Librarians can assist you with verifying citation and call number and other questions you might have. You can reach them out at email@example.com.