Answered By: Timothy Grasso Last Updated: Jul 05, 2019 Views: 220
Wepa Print System:
The Hubbard Library at Fuller transitioned to a new printing service called Wepa in the Spring of 2018. The new Wepa print system is an outsourced, cloud based, print management solution for patron printing that allows you to upload documents to print from almost anywhere!
First Floor— De Pree Reading Room
Second Floor— Computer Lab
Third Floor— By the elevator
Function: Wepa can print documents and images single page or two sided, black and white or color.
Payment: Wēpa kiosks accept credit/debit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Venmo for payment. Wepa does not accept cash or print cards. Printing will cost 8¢ per page for black and white, and 25¢ per page for color. Users can pay for individual prints as guests or deposit money into a personal, secure Wepa account. Guests pay a 40¢ service fee per print job. Account users have no service fee, but must make a minimum initial deposit of $5.
Wepa Account: We recommend that students create a Wepa account to unlock the full features of the system and to save money. (You can use your Fuller ID when creating a Wepa account to help remember your login.) You can do this at any Wepa Kisok, or register at https://www.wepanow.com/login.
Once your account is created, you will be given the option at Wepa kiosks to link your account to any card with a magnetic strip (like a debit/credit card). This saves time by allowing you to sign in with a swipe, rather than typing in a username and password.
**Please note – If you would like a Wepa account, you must create one. Your Fuller ID is NOT your default Wepa login.
Printing Methods: There are a total of seven different ways you can send your printing jobs to Wepa depending on user preference and ease of function. Once your document is uploaded, the print job can be printed from any Wepa kiosk. Files sent to the Wepa print system will be saved and accessible for six days.
- You can continue to do web uploads like on the old system by going to wepanow.com/webupload.
- You can download software at wepanow.com/software for your PC/Mac to do traditional printing from your computer.
- You can email documents to email@example.com. (You must send the document from your account email to print using account credit.)
- You can also download the Wepa print app to your mobile device,
- Or use a standard USB flash drive at any kiosk.
- You can even upload to a supported cloud storage application, like Google Drive, then access them via your cloud account at any Wepa Kiosk.
- All of your documents submitted as assignments on Canvas are also automatically accessible on Wepa Kiosks.
Please view the links below for further explanation on the printing methods available for specific devices and additional printing instruction.
Please note: The old printing system, PaperCut, was phased out at the end of 2018. As previously announced, we do not have the ability to transfer funds from the old system to the Wepa system, nor will cash refunds be issued. If you still have credit on the old PaperCut system, there may still be printers in the Psychology building and Fuller guest Center on that system which would accept the credit for printing.