Answered By: IAS Team Fuller Library Last Updated: May 26, 2017 Views: 321
Answered By: IAS Team Fuller Library
Last Updated: May 26, 2017 Views: 321
Yes, via WebPrint!
- To submit jobs from your laptop.
- Go to the library and logon at one of the public computers. This will create your printing account (if you don't have one already.)
- From your laptop log on to http://printingsystem.fuller.edu/
- On the left hand side click on Web Print. Click on Submit a Job. Follow the prompts.
- The instructions have changed since the original answer, since the webpage has changed.
On the Library webpage, click on the "Information Access Services" box. On that page, click on the "Ahmanson Foundation Computer Lab" link. On that page, under "Printing," click on the link that says "/library/printing/" this is a shortcut link that will take you to the page. The full link is: http://library.fuller.edu/library/printing/
- These instructions no longer are valid
- Thank you, David! I have updated this LibAnswer to reflect our current info.