Answered By: Timothy Grasso Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018 Views: 202
Online users (Fuller students enrolled in online or regional campus programs, Fuller faculty members teaching at regional campuses, and Fuller staff employed at regional campuses) may request books that are held at the Pasadena main campus library but not held in their regional campus library. Online users may request these books through the Books-by-Mail request form on the ILL page of their library account, and the books will be mailed to the user's home address.
Please note: Due to budget and resource limitations, we are unable to provide this service to our online users who live within 30 miles of the Pasadena campus.
First Time ILL Users
- Click this link to log into the ILL page of your library account using your Fuller ID credentials. Click here for help with your Fuller ID.
- Go to account details and confirm that your current mailing address is up to date, as books will be mailed to the address provided.
- If it is not up to date, current students should go to the current student homepage and click "my info." Here you can update your address, as well as phone number and email contacts.
- Instructions on updating contact information for staff members can be found on the Fuller Employee site.
How To Request a Book from Pasadena Campus Library
- First, verify on the library catalog that the book is held at the Pasadena Library (location) and that it is available (status). If it is available, you will be able to request the book.
- Keep the catalog entry open in your browser and select a new tab to log into your ILL account.
- Log into the ILL page of your library account.
- After clicking "Create Request" select "Books-By-Mail" and complete the request form. For your convenience, you can copy & paste required information from the catalog entry into the form.
- In the call number field, provide the call number of the book.
- Submit the form.
- If you are requesting several books from the Pasadena Library, you will need to submit each title one-by-one.
- We can only mail books from Fuller Pasadena’s collections. On the library catalog, please check on the location and status of the book before you submit the request.
- Remember that books will be mailed to the user's home address, not to the regional campus library.
How To Renew Books from the Pasadena Campus Library
To renew Hubbard Library books, please contact email@example.com with a renewal request, or renew online with your library account.
How to Return Books to the Pasadena Campus Library
Regular loan periods and renewal policies will apply. To avoid late fees, when books are due, users must mail them back to the Hubbard Library:
David Allan Hubbard Library
135 N. Oakland Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91182
Users are responsible for return postage. Books will be checked in according to the postmark date.