Answered By: Timothy Grasso
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018     Views: 86

The David Allan Hubbard Library exists to serve the information and research needs of Fuller Theological Seminary and the broader graduate theological academic community. As such, the Fuller Library is a private library only for the use of Fuller students, faculty, staff, other members of the immediate Fuller community (e.g. alumni), and authorized library-card holders. There are no fee-based public memberships at this time.

That being said, there are certain Non-Fuller community members who are eligible for specific types of library accounts.

1. The Hubbard library offers clergy accounts to local community members with an active pastor's license or other proof of employment on local church staff.

2. Individuals who are students at other seminaries with which Fuller has a reciprocal borrowing relationship (eg. SCATLA or SCELC member institutions) can also establish a borrowing account. 

3. Lastly, Members of the public who are conducting graduate scholarly research of Christianity, theology, missiology, psychology, and other related disciplines are welcome to consult the library’s collections on site via prior arrangement or approval from the Library Director or Library staff. Any visitors who have not been issued a library card, and who would like to utilize the facility, must fill out an Entrance Application for review. Application responses will be returned within 5-7 business days.

If you have additional questions please see our access policies page, or contact the Manager of Library Public Services at 626.584.5684, or the Circulation Desk at 626.584.5218.  You may also email the library Circulation Desk at

Groups of visitors from other institutions are asked to make arrangements with Circulation prior to the proposed visit.