Answered By: Timothy Grasso
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2020     Views: 101

New Fuller Seminary students are issued a photo student ID card by the registrar's office. This photo ID is also linked to your library account and is used as your library card to check out books. Your student ID also serves as your entrance pass for accessing the library building. 

Students are no longer given a separate Library card and L number, instead you can use the same primary ID (G number) that is linked to your student ID card. Click here for more information.

Alumni who no longer have a Fuller issued ID card can visit the front circulation desk at the Hubbard Library to receive a new library card. Please bring a government photo ID (e.g. driver's license) to help us verify your alumni status. 

For those who are not current Fuller Seminary Students or Alumni, please click the link below to learn more about our access policies and other kinds of non-student/alumni accounts.