Answered By: Timothy Grasso
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2018     Views: 1264

Due to licensing agreements, ILL services are not offered to Fuller Seminary alumni or visitors. You can, however, visit your local public library to inquire about their Interlibrary Loan services.

If you live near a Fuller Seminary regional campus, you can find links to alternative theological library resources here. There are individual pages for those doing research in Arizona, Colorado, Washington State (Northwest), Texas, and California (Orange County).