Answered By: Natalya Pashkova Last Updated: Jan 27, 2020 Views: 3
You can use Zotero that is a free browser based citation and research tool developed by the Corporation for Digital Scholarship and the community of its users.
Download is available here: https://www.zotero.org/
- Saves citations/references and PDFs.
- Integrated with Google Docs, Word, and LibreOffice.
- Cite while you write.
- Creates bibliographies.
- Synchronizes your research library to a cloud.
- Works best with Firefox. Can be used with Chrome with a Standalone edition.
- Available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Step-by-step instructions on installing and using Zotero are provided in Documentation.
Zotero User Forums are also a great source of information on troubleshooting, keeping up with recent updates and asking for advice.