Answered By: Bonggun Baek Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 30
I you want to view the book online, click on the View eBook link on the catalog.
You can stream the book with Internet connection.
If you want to download an ebook and keep for 7 days on your computer. You first need
- Open a free Ebsco ID by clicking on "create a new account" on this link because this is an Ebsco eBook. Other vendors might require different vendor ids.
- Download a freely available eBook viewer called Adobe Digital Editions on this link
When you have both of the above, click on View eBook link on the catalog and
- Click on "Download this eBook (offiline)"
- Sign into your eBsco account.
- Click on "checkout and download" menu
- A file ends with "acsm" will be downloaded on your computer.
- If you click on the downloaded file, it will open on your Adobe Digital Editions.
Please refer to our eBooks at Fuller Infoguide for more information.