Answered By: Bonggun Baek Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 95
Distance users (Fuller students enrolled in online or regional campus programs, Fuller faculty members teaching at regional campuses, and Fuller staff employed at regional campuses) may request books that are held at the Pasadena main campus library but not held in their regional campus library. Distance users may request these books through their ILLiad account, and the books will be mailed to the user's home address.
Please note: Due to budget and resource limitations, we are unable to provide this service to our distance users at the Orange County campus.
First Time ILLiad Users
- Click this link to log into your ILLiad account using your Fuller ID credentials.
- Go to Tools > Change User Information, and complete or edit all required fields. Be sure that your primary address is correct, as books will be mailed to the address provided.
- Be sure to make the correct selection for your "Status" and "School". Distance users should select "Non-Pasadena Campus" as their School. This way you will be recognized as a distance user.
- Click the "Submit Information" button to save your information.
How To Request a Book from Pasadena Campus Library
- First, verify on the library catalog that the book is held at the Pasadena Library (location) and that it is available (status). If it is available, you will be able to request the book.
- Keep the catalog entry open in your browswer and select a new tab to log into your ILLiad account.
- Log into your ILLiad account.
- Under "New Request," select "Book," and complete the book request form. For your convenience, you can copy & paste required information from the catalog entry into the form.
- In the Notes field, provide the call number of the book.
- Submit the form.
- If you are requesting several books from the Pasadena Library, you will need to submit each title one-by-one.
- We can only mail books from Fuller Pasadena’s collections. On the library catalog, please check on the location and status of the book before you submit the request.
- Remember that books will be mailed to the user's home address, not to the regional campus library.
How To Renew Books from the Pasadena Campus Library
To renew Hubbard Library books, please contact email@example.com with a renewal request, or renew online with your library account.
How to Return Books to the Pasadena Campus Library
Regular loan periods and renewal policies will apply. To avoid late fees, when books are due, users must mail them back to the Hubbard Library:
David Allan Hubbard Library
135 N. Oakland Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91182
Users are responsible for return postage. Books will be checked in according to the postmark date.
If you have any follow-up questions, feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.