Answered By: Jeffrey Walsdrop Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 1069
Thanks for your question. In order to upgrade to EndNote X6 in Windows, do the following:
1. Go to the Fuller Library's EndNote Information Guide, EndNote@Fuller
2. On the tab labeled "Download EndNote & Extras" click on "EndNote for Windows"
3. On the "EndNote for Windows" page, click "Accept and Download"
4. Note: Windows should delete the old installation files and replace them with the EndNote X6 files. Your EndNote Library will remain unchanged. If you have problems downloading X6, then manually uninstall X5, using the "Uninstall Programs" feature on your PC.
5. If you encounter any other issues, please contact EndNote Support. Inform them that you are a Fuller student.