Answered By: Timothy Grasso Last Updated: Jul 31, 2018 Views: 57
The Hubbard Library does indeed have a subscription to Psychological Reports through Ebsco's Electronic Journal Service (EJS). Here is how you are able to access the needed volume:
1. Go to the Library homepage and click the Databases button.
2. Type Ebsco into the search bar and click the icon for Ebsco EJS.
3. You will be asked to log in using your Fuller ID username and password, if you are not logged in already.
4. Search "Psychological Reports" in the database.
5. You should now see all available volumes of the journal with links to individual issues and full text PDF for each article.
If you have any additional questions about eJournal or other electronic resource access, please contact us at email@example.com