Answered By: Jeffrey Walsdrop Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 49
Thanks for your question. Fuller students, faculty and staff have access to the Library's databases. In order to search within the Journal of Youth Ministry, do the following:
1. Go to the Library homepage: http://library.fuller.edu/library/
2. Click on "Databases" http://library.fuller.edu/library/databaselist.asp
3. On the Databases page, click on "ATLA Religion" (if you are off-campus you will need to log in using your Fuller ID username and password)
4. Once you are in ATLA Religion, click on "Publications" (on the top of the page, blue bar)
5. On the "Publications" page, type in Journal of Youth Ministry, in the field, and click "Browse"
6. In the results, click on The Journal of Youth Ministry--you will now be in the publication record
7. On the right-hand, top of the screen, click on "Search within this publication"
8. You will be directed to a searching screen with the keyword: JN "Journal of Youth Ministry" filled in--in the next two fields, type in your keywords in order to search within the title.