Answered By: Jeffrey Walsdrop Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 132
Thank for your question! In order to access the Chicago Manual of Style Online, through the Hubbard Library website:
1. Go to the Library's homepage
2. On the homepage, click on Databases. This takes you to the Databases page.
3. On the Databases page, on the lower, right-hand column titled "Other," click on Chicago Manual of Style Online
4. On the Chicago Manual of Style homepage, on the upper, right-hand corner, click "Search"
5. On the Search Page, on the left-hand column, you will be able to search:
* Table of Contents
* List of Figures
* List of Tables
NOTE: If you are searching the databases remotely (off-campus) you may need to log in using your Fuller ID username and password.