Answered By: Bonggun Baek Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 60
To set or reset your Library Account ("My Account") password, you will need your L-number.
For students, your L-number may be found by logging into your Fuller account. Go to Fuller.edu. At the top, click "Current Students" and then "Current Students Homepage." Scroll down and click on the icon for "My Info." If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in with your Fuller ID credentials. Once logged in, you will see a menu of links of your personal information. Click on "View Library L Number."
To set up your “My account” password for the first time,
- Go to: https://fuller.authn.worldcat.org/identityconfig/manageduser-config-ui/cmnd/selfmgt/recoverpassword
- If you are a student, enter your L-number (see above)
- If you are not a student, use the number on the back of your library card
- If you do not have a library card, please contact the library front desk for your library barcode number. email@example.com or 626-584-5618.
- “Library Password Management” will send you an automated e-mail to your @fuller.edu email address or the email you gave the library when you got a library card.
- Click on the URL in that message
- Enter a password twice (we’d suggest using your Fuller ID password)
Then you can go to http://fuller.worldcat.org, and, in the upper right corner, log into “My Account.”