Answered By: Timothy Grasso
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2018     Views: 56

You can find help with the guidelines for doctoral dissertations depending on which school you are inquiring about. 

For SIS, you can contact the Center for Missiological Research at 626.584.5212,

For SOT, you can contact the Center for Advanced Theological Studios (CATS) at 626.584.5239,

For SOP, you can contact the School of Psychology at 626.584.5500,

Related Topics

Contact Us