Answered By: Jeffrey Walsdrop Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 30
In order to find a library near you that may have a book that the Hubbard Library also owns, do the following:
1. Go to the Hubbard Library database page.
2. In the lower, left-hand column (General Books, Articles & Images), click on WorldCat (use your Fuller ID username and password when prompted).
3. Once in WorldCat, use "Keyword" or "Author" searching to find the book you are looking for.
4. When the book is found, click on the title of the book.
5. In the area titled "Availability," click on the link: Libraries Worldwide that own item.
6. Search the city and state and find a library near you that may have the book!