Answered By: Timothy Grasso Last Updated: May 02, 2018 Views: 40
In order to find a library near you that may have a book that the Hubbard Library also owns, do the following:
1. Go to the Hubbard Library homepage at library.fuller.edu.
2. Use the main search bar that reads "Search Fuller Library Collections" to find the book you are looking for. For best results using the library's WorldCat catalog, search by keyword or author.
4. When the desired book is found, click on the title of the book.
5. In the area titled "Availability," scroll down to "Libraries Worldwide."
6. You can browse the library list, or search by city and state, to find a library near you that may have the book!