Answered By: Jeffrey Walsdrop Last Updated: Sep 22, 2016 Views: 109
Finding Dissertations online: The Hubbard Library offers online editions of dissertations from Fuller Seminary and from other graduate schools in North America.
In order to access dissertations:
1. Go the Hubbard Library Databases page
2. Find the column labeled General Books, Articles & Images (lower left side)
3. For Fuller dissertations, click on Dissertations & Theses @ Fuller
4. For dissertations from other graduate schools, click on Dissertations & Theses @ Full-Text (See link below)
5. Type in your search terms (keyword, author, etc.) and click "search"
6. HINT: If you are prompted for a username and password, user your Fuller ID username and password
Purchasing Dissertations: patrons may purchase dissertations by visiting Proquest/UMI dissertation service Express.